Monday, February 6, 2012

(Blog 3) Exploratory Writing - Wikipedia Entry

Exploratory Writing for your Wikipedia Entry (things you would like to create or add to on Wikipedia, your interests in writing and how you would like to use those interests for this assignment, etc.)

Ok… So after giving some thought about this assignment I came to the conclusion that I definitely don’t want to start a whole new topic on Wikipedia.  I don’t have any new revelation to share with the world.  Another problem is that choosing a topic is also harder than I thought.   One topic that is of interest to me is Capoeira.  Capoeira is a Brazilian mix martial arts…. It’s a dance, it’s a fight…  Many people still never heard of it and the ones that have, define it wrong.  I have attached a quick video from my Capoeira group, "Capoeira Guerrreiros." 


Besides my Capoeira topic, I really don’t know what to write.  Unfortunately I don’t have time to do as much creative writing as I would like to.  School currently takes up all my time.  I truly miss writing because some of my best writing comes out when I write about my personal life experiences.  Maybe, because there are no restrictions, no right or wrong answers, my imagination is allowed to run wild without any boundaries.  I will give some more thought about other topics that might be of interest to me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment