Friday, February 24, 2012

(Blog 8) In class assingment: Surfer Website = {www.shoedazzle.com}

Ok, so everyone knows that I’m not the most tech savvy person in the world.  Now that I have a name for it, I can definitely identify myself as a SEEKER. 
I don’t really have that much time to waste on the internet, seeking for things or snooping on people’s life.  I don’t know… It just doesn’t do anything for me.  Since we had to identify a SURFER website in class today, I thought about the one thing that can always change my mood around and make my heart smile…SHOES!!!  YEAP!! You read that right!!! I stumbled upon this website on Facebook a couple of months ago called: www.shoedazzle.com .  It is very interactive, colorful; it does a great job at drawing the consumer in.  It can probably make someone become a compulsive buyer!! (Reason why I don’t go there often.) 

First, one of the things that caught my attention is that ALL shoes are only $39.95.  Now this is a huge deal, because shoes can be very expensive these days.  Second, as soon as you go into the website you are not allowed to go forward until you take a style quiz to determine your style.  From there the website presents you with a line of custom made shoes for you.  The shoes are designed by famous designers and celebrities.  I think you also have the option of building your own shoes.  Other times, celebrities and designers build shoes for a certain cause and the proceeds will benefit a special charity.  (If that cause is dear to your heart, you will most likely buy a pair) Great advertising! ...  BUT WAIT!! They don’t stop there; they will also provide you with a line of handbags, jewelry and more.  Your line will change every month, because there are always new shoes, handbags and jewelry coming out.  JUST AMAZING!!

Anyhow, I think I gave enough details why this website is FABULOUS!!! You should go and check it out for yourself… (Not sure if they have man shoes)…Oh well!!! Still a great website! J

2 comments:

  1. I love shoe dazzle! they really have great deals! Only down side is that they send way too mnay emails :(

    ReplyDelete