Tuesday, March 27, 2012

(Blog 11) Change of Plans: New Idea - Exploratory Writing for Hypertext Essay

Since I couldn’t get a focus on my Disney topic and Melissa was also doing something similar, the Professor talked me into doing my hypertext essay on Brazilian Food.  Well, since I’m Brazilian I thought this was a great idea.  I like to think I know a lot about my cultures and its customs, specially what we like to eat.  BOY!!!! Let me tell you, I think if I had picked a harder topic it would have been easier to research than this.  I had such a hard time finding specific articles and books that talked explicitly about Brazilian food and its history.  Anyhow, I’m done venting...

Ok, so maybe I over react sometimes…. In all, I think this will be a great opportunity for me to learn a bit more about my culture and how to do some in-depth research.  It’s going to turn out great!   I hope so, for my sake!!! J



No comments:

Post a Comment