Friday, March 2, 2012

(Blog 10) Exploratory Writing for Hypertext Topic

What to do … What to do!?!?!?  I’m still confused about this hypertext project.  From what I understood it has to be linked or related to some type of literacy, but as I searched through the blogs, I just didn’t see the connections between some topics.  That made me even more confused.  I definitely need more clarification.
 As I browsed through the blogs, I saw that Brittany had a great idea about Disney.  I found it interesting because I have been analyzing how Disney dominates the children’s market for years.  She wants to write about how Disney is expanding their view and exploring new cultures as a way to show diversity.  (I think – that’s what I got.)  As I read I had another idea; to me Disney’s monopoly has allowed them to impose their ideas and beliefs on our children as they please.  They have changed and expanded on classical, timeless stories as they see profitable.  I don’t know… I was just thinking!! It’s the only idea I have right now.  I’m not sure if Brittany would mind if I took a different spin on it… (don’t want her to think I’m stealing her idea L Other than that, I have nothing.  I’m open to suggestions! 


I know some of the pics I posted are a bit controversial… Honestly, I thought they were hysterical and every joke holds a bit of truth to it.  I just want everyone to know, I still love my princess movies! (I know, they got me too…) L



If you are unable to read the princess comments go to http://absurdlynerdly.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/disney-princesses-galore-2/ and view it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment